Welcome to our web-site. This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Full English (www.fullenglish.com) web-site and to any email correspondence we may have with you.
Please read these terms carefully before using the web-site or contacting us. Using the web-site confirms that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to do business with us.
1. The content of the pages of this web-site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web-site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information on this web-site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this web-site meet your specific requirements. The Full English team will not be liable to users or any third party for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential relating to or arising out of a visitor’s use of this web-site.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the web-site (including photographs and graphical images) are owned by Full English.
5. While it is the aim of the Full English team to have the web-site available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the web-site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the web-site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
7. Unauthorised use of this web-site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the web-site any material:
(a) that is threatening, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive or discriminatory,
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals or
(c) which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, harmful data or other malicious software).
8. Full English shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any material in breach of the clauses listed under 7.
9. Full English includes links to other listings web-sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked web-site(s).
10. If you wish to create a link to this web-site from another web-site or document, please seek Full English’s prior written consent.
11. Your use of this web-site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web-site is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Internet copyright notice
This web-site and its content is copyright of © Full English, all rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than printing or downloading to a local hard disk extracts for your individual, personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web-site or other form of electronic retrieval system.